http://www.designareusablebag.com/vote-for-designs/bag.aspx?BagId=18205
Here it is....my new goal in life!!!!
Kroger is having a "design a bag" contest. The winner gets a $1000 gift certificate! And I wanna win it!!! Not only that....they will make and SELL LOTS OF THEM!!!!
If you would please vote for me, I sure would appreciate it!! Sometimes I've seen where I can revote in the evening if I've voted in the am. So please vote again! And Again! And AGAIN!!! (just make the link your homepage for a month or so...)
They will not necessarily pick the bag with the most votes but I think that I have to have more votes to at least get in the "let's have a look at this one" category. And I DO think that I did a nice job on it. It is MY photo that I took, so I am not infringing on any copyright or anything like that.....
Thank you so much for your support and vote of confidence....and your VOTE!!!
2 comments:
I love your bag, I have voted twice so far and will spread the word! Good Luck
You are in the top 225! Come on guys. Lets at least get her in the top 100!!!!
Post a Comment