I'm trying to decide on which bedspread to use in our main guest room. We have the big chunky yellow oak bedroom set. (I wouldn't mind painting that, but I have to run that by H) I'm kind of partial to the top one, but the bottom one will give me a few more choices of colors.. The top one just comes with the duvet cover and shams. It is inexpensive enough that if I get 2, I spend the same amt AND then I have enough material to make 2 set of curtains and valences. But it does not have a dust ruffle.
I don't normally decorate with blue. Don't ask me why as it is my favorite color. Maybe I'm just afraid that I'll mess it up...give me greens and reds and golds for my decorating choices and I can do pretty well. But I'm ready to go out on a limb....
I don't normally decorate with blue. Don't ask me why as it is my favorite color. Maybe I'm just afraid that I'll mess it up...give me greens and reds and golds for my decorating choices and I can do pretty well. But I'm ready to go out on a limb....
The bottom one comes as a 10 piece set (with all of those pillows) with no way to make any curtains from it. And the curtains and valance that match it do absolutely nothing for me.Decisions, decisions....
Nothing much else going on here. We had our morning rain. The sun came out for a bit and it looks like it is still raining...or is that snow???
I just checked...it is 46 degrees and, yes, it is snowing! White stuff just floating downward. Must be a lot colder in the upper atmosphere and it doesn't melt til it hits the ground! if it comes down much harder, I'll be able to get a picture of it for you, but I doubt that it will.
Well, if it is snowing, then I need to go and make some hot tea!
Later 'gator~
6 comments:
Love the bottom one. One vote from sis, Chris.
Love ya
I also like the bottom one its very nice love ya claudia
I think that the bottom one looks more luxurious, like a hotel! Get plain sheers that match for the windows. Looks like it is unamimous!
I prefer the top one, but it looks like I'm in the minority! It's also nice to get the extra fabric for curtains and valances...
I'm with Tonyia, I like the top one best. I love the deep brown. Plus, the bottom one is a full comforter, which I really don't need as I have a lovely down comforter for that bed. I'm taking your thoughts into account tho...
I think that you made up your mind before you asked but were just wanting a 2nd vote. You know what you are going to do...follow your instincts.
Post a Comment