The boys seem to be pretty well adjusted from their time with Dana. Of course, they may not be in the same room as I am, but if they hear me move, they're checking up on me! I don't have any pressing errands to do, so I will just hang here all day and then maybe venture out tomorrow.
H will be gone for a few days and since the house is pretty clean, I've been looking at some ideas for the spare bedroom. I've got some creative ideas for it. (yeah, too many hgtv home shows!) I was looking for the main spare room but found a cute ensemble for the other room as well! And Sears & Penny's have quite a few that are pretty reasonable! I may run out this week to see what they really have on hand.....I do like to touch and feel! Then it will be time to paint! My elbow has been feeling a bit better so I figure if I give it another week, I should be set to go!
Well, that is all for today....have a good one!
2 comments:
I love Penneys bedding;lots of choices. And all of the accessories. Online they are always sending me coupons and sales too. Sign up. I love doing bedrooms!! Have fun.
Wanna borrow my babushka? Have fun.
Post a Comment