Wednesday, April 15

2nd post for the day....Not so much!

THIS IS NOT.....
......THIS!
I got the call this afternoon to stop by Penney's to pick up my bracket. So I did. You know, something in the deep recesses of my brain said to open it up there at the store.
But NO, I didn't.

You do know what this is going to lead to, now don't you?
You are so smart!

I get home. Open my 2 small boxes, which, had the correct product been in them, would have been about the correct size. Of course, I checked the product codes from my receipt to the boxes and they are labeled correctly, just packaged wrongly! And I watched the gal order them for me so I know that the item on my receipt is the correct one.
So, tomorrow, I will be heading back to JCPenney's to see if I can get them delivered correctly, altho, it is by no means any fault of theirs. How would anyone know?

No comments: