Tuesday, April 21

oh my word!

H left this am & it has been a bit of a lazy one for us here.
I was just getting started on some ironing in the laundry closet area. That happens to be next to the garage door.
Khaki was standing there watching me get everything set up.

We both hear a MEOW.

It sounded like the cat was under my feet!

I look around.

Khaki looks around.

I look around AGAIN.

Khaki goes exploring the house so I open the garage door....just a crack.

Yep.

There is the neighbor's cat, plastered up tight to the house door.

This is an interesting predicament.

I KNOW that i can't open the door cuz the cat will run in OR the dogs will run out.

The chase & ensuing tussel would be somewhat funny.....

As long as it wasn't in MY house.

So I grab my car keys and head out the front door.

FREEDOM!

The boys saw her run out and have been in a bit of a tizzy since.

Oh, I'm so glad that I didn't open the garage door to the house.......

1 comment:

silliedillie said...

It's thoses little incidents that make life interesting!!