Sunday, March 1

We woke up to a big dog barking like a crazoid and turned on the news. West of us in Birmingham, AL, it looked like it was snowing quite heavily. (i hope that Kathy & A.Pat are able to stay inside today!) Our time would come the weatherman predicted. Guess he was right! I love how the red soil & the one tree in the bottom as some red flower buds on it contrast with the brown fence with its green moss.
We had to run out to get the kit to switch hinge sides on the dryer door.
It was a bit slushy out, but quite pretty! The favorite stomping grounds of the Khaki & Coz brigade.
Ok, it isn't the best photo, but I think it is pretty cool.... I couldn't have gotten that kind of motion had I tried!
The creek bottom below our house.
The creek below us was running quite full! Who would have thought??
We made it home, safe and sound. Now we are hunkered in for the rest of the "southern blizzard"!

1 comment:

silliedillie said...

Thought that you were getting away from the snow! It is following you! It does look pretty though. Seeit does get cold in the south! Keep warm, Love ya