
Got this jay in the bottom of our yard on Monday. He/She had a partner that they were with. H said that someone else mentioned seeing some Jays at their house.

Bailey & Khaki out exploring the yard. Khaki wants to play and I think Cozmo does as well. But when Cozmo doesn't get her to play, he gets frustrated and mean. He is getting better. Bailey is an only dog and and older one at that. She doesn't know how to play like our boys do. That is
ok, but they just can't seem to understand...

The Irish Lamb Stew was very good. I have to admit that I like the
unadulterated version better. I think that I will stick with that one in the future. Who knew that adding mushrooms and carrots could "ruin" a stew??
The cake was devine! so moist! I thought it would be more chocolaty, or coffee-ish, but neither. A nice flavor and not too sweet. The raspberries kind of overpowered. The original recipe came with a sort of ganache' topping so I would suggest something like that...with the raspberries!
2 comments:
nice talking to you I would like to try your cake looks yummy
www.Foodspiration.com. is the website for the cake. they are supposed to be cupcakes but I couldn't find my tins!
Post a Comment