I've been working on my Flat Stanley project. I had never heard of him...Ray had tho! Go figure. A friend's grandson wrote me and sent a beautifully colored Flat Stanley. He has my most favorite blue in his suit! I printed him and, guess what?? He really likes to do cartwheels! He kept doing them when we were trying to get a workable photo of the two of us! How silly he is!
I'm starting to fine tune a few rooms. The living room was just a bit "off". I think that it seems more inviting and welcoming now. Of course, I am sure that it will be changed a few more times before it is "just perfect"!
Ray & I were watching Wreckreation Nation last night and this reminded me of our most FAVORITE Red Green skit....
I'm starting to fine tune a few rooms. The living room was just a bit "off". I think that it seems more inviting and welcoming now. Of course, I am sure that it will be changed a few more times before it is "just perfect"!Just think Parts Per Million...
1 comment:
what did you do with the sofa?
Post a Comment