Saturday, March 7

new closet! whoo hoo!

The master closet was kinda small and we were worried that we would really struggle to get all of our stuff in it. So I went to a closet designer and we worked on a system that would work. The nice part about this is that it has double hanging areas vertically and some shelves off to the side. The top bar and the shelf above it are both adjustable so we've already moved that on 2 of the units.
Of course, H has the top bars and I have the lower bars.
I got baskets for the shelving unit. The shelves are 45degrees and while the back corner is harder to get to, it is still a shelf to be utilized. H isn't so keen on the boxes, so I may take over his and he can use the armour for the small stuff. Shoes go on the floor. I would show you a photo of the end result, but it just looks like a messy closet!! We have plenty of room...even some to spare!! Of course, I felt bad about putting stuff in that wasn't ironed but I just don't have time for that at the moment. We almost have an entire bedroom now! A bit more organizing and then it will be time to paint! YIPEEE!!!
A friend came over yesterday and brought her dog. We were seeing if it would work out to dog sit for them the week after next. I put a few things out but all we ate were the girl scout cookies and some coffee. Oh well. We had enough; wish you could have joined us.

1 comment:

silliedillie said...

That's Ok, I just want to see it with all of the stuff in it! Looks so cool.