Friday, March 27

The Food Scientist....

Shirley Corriher is a Food Scientist, not Anthropologist like i had in my previous post. What a hoot she is! She had slipped and had a shiner and a something torn in her shoulder so she did the talking and the chef at Publix did the mixing and cooking. Everything was so good...except H & I weren't totally thrilled with the cornbread. It was too much like a cake for our tastes. Otherwise, it was so very yummy!
We sat with Jim & John and we didn't really get to chat until after "class" was over. What nice men they were. They live in Marietta, about 30 min or so on a good day. I hope that we run into them again down the road......
Oh, by the way, the gig as Chef at Publix seems like it would be a really good deal...no late nights...classes....planning the prepared foods to be sold... I'm sure that there is a lot that I don't see, but it SEEMS like it could be fun....if you were a chef....

No comments: