
We got our instant on hot water & Ray installed it under the corner peninsula cabinet this evening. I think that we will really like it.

While he was finishing that project, I was working on homemade pizza. I am sure that it isn't as good as P&T's Friday night 'za, but it wasn't too bad. I put some flour, yeast, salt & water & fresh ground rosemary in the fridge to rise on Wednesday night. I added more flour yesterday and kept in the fridge to keep the texture tight. (per Alton Brown!) Then I halved it and made his & her pizza's. The Men's had tomato sauce, mushrooms, onions basil, 2 diff cheeses & peperoni

I think it went over fairly well. (I did put fewer pieces in the fridge than this shows!!!!)
HER pizza had pesto, sun dried tomatoes & morel mushrooms w/ fresh mozzarella cheese and ramono cheese.


H did help me eat some of the girl's 'za.....i couldn't eat ALL of that! Hope you had a great Friday night!
2 comments:
Looks DELICIOUS! Sounds like Whole Foods is providing you with lots of goodies!!
oooh, I just noticed on your sidebar that it's 53 in Alpharetta and 1 in SF. YIKES! You're in the right place!
Post a Comment