
Spring has sprung! And I found a TRIPOD! So I had to go out and giv'er a try! Not too shabby for the first flowers of the season. A lot of the trees are coming into bloom. We keep hearing about the yellow wave of pollen that we will get. I am sure that it will be like what we had in FL. Only in FL, it was neon green....

Can't really tell, but I started to rake up all of the pine needles that are in the bottom of the yard. I need to run out here and get some yard bags. I don't think that they charge you any extra to set those out on Friday with the other trash. i would like to take up the rail ties and make that part of the yard. At one point, we were thinking of making it the garden, but the current thought is to tier the bank and have the gardens there. That way, we can put in a horse shoe pit or something else equally as fun on the flat part.

I would like to plant some crawling thyme or something like that in the yard instead of grass seed that takes up so much water and you have to mow. I should check with a nursery to make sure that it doesn't have runners that you can trip over....

Well, I sent the ransom note to Kevin. We are holding some of his bottles of Apple Jack that we made in October for ransom. His weren't much better than ours; I think he'll wait us out until our price comes down!!!
(doesn't it look like 2 puppy dogs have been sampling it??)
No comments:
Post a Comment