Wednesday, January 4

Where does time go, really?

Here, H decided to take advantage of 60* that we were predicted to get on NY day.
It ended up being a gorgeous day, but then the weather has taken a turn to the colder end of the thermometer!
Last night got to around 19*.  That is COLD in my book.  But we are lucky to have warm comforters and a new heat pump to take care of us.  And when all else fails, H is willing to take cold toes to the legs for me!
 Our ham & bean soup was totally delish!  Those Oviedo Women's Church group knows how to put together a mean soup mix!   Add ham/bone and kale!  Crusty bread made for a totally yummy meal.
H seems to be over his cold and I am oh, so close to being so as well.  Finally have had some energy the last day or so....YEAH!
Went to the dentist this am due to some pain in my teeth..he seems to think that I needed a tad bit of adjustment on the new crown that I got.  I sure am hoping that is all it is cuz otherwise, he can't find any source of the pain and would have to send me to a specialist.  I'll avoid that, thank you!

Waiting for Geoff to come to start working on the kitchen.  Otherwise I could head out to Costco....they had some great FL strawberries on sale that I wouldn't mind getting some more of.  Oh well, maybe that will be tomorrow???
Can hardly believe that it is the 4th day of the new year already...seems like time just flitted away...
Where DOES it GO????

No comments: