Friday, January 13

It does a body good...

...to get together with friends.
I hadn't planned on relishing our time together as much as I did.
Peri-menopause must have been getting to me cuz, as dear friends do, Dakneese and J came to my rescue!
Thank you both so much for being the caring friends that you are...I hope that I am 1/2 the friend to you that you are to me.
On to more mundane things....Peter came to get the run down of the landscaping project.  Of course, he gave us a quote a few months ago, but we've added to it and it is always good to iron out any questions BEFORE any dirt gets moved!
Geoff should be here soon to deliver some of the supplies that he will need next week.  Since the only gate and walkway to the back yard will be getting a face lift next week, it will be easier if he can get stuff into the back yard before the gate becomes an issue.   The great part will be that the stonework and "stuff" will only take about a week.  Peter and his helper...for the life of me, I can never get his name.... but the same one who helped with front project, are so great that I wish that we could employ them for longer.  We have recommended them to 2 other families who have hired their services, so I guess that is the best that we can do.
H likes Peter, if for no other reason, Peter is a good MN boy!
Speaking of H, he has landed and is on his way home.
YEAH!!!
He should have been here this am, but had it in his mind that he was on the 10am flt, but, in reality, it was the 8am flt!  Oops.   He said that he felt like a rookie.   Oh well, sometimes you just have something in your head.....
Well, even tho we have deconstruction going on full force right now, we hope that you get it into your mind that you're going to come and visit us SOON~!!!
Our wish for 2012 is that we have the guest room sheets in the dryer frequently!!
Help us make that wish come true......
.....please~

No comments: