Monday, January 30

Happy Monday.

Well, I think that the dogs are starting to wonder why they have to go with me and then stay in the car!
I worked at Dr.Donna's today.  Since I only work a few hours, I took the boys with me so that when Geoff got here and finished the patio roof, Cozmo wouldn't be traumatized.  They had several treat balls to keep them occupied and I went out and opened the windows as it was getting a bit warm for them.  Then, when I was done working, I discovered that there is a little field on the other side of our building that they found interesting.
Then I had a return to Fry's Electronics and then we had to go to the Feed store so get restocked on their food.  I think that they were "with me" on that one!  
Especially Cozmo.  Boy, does he like his food!
And now, they too, know where their food comes from.

We got home and Geoff was knee deep.  So H did a few things and we all ran to Chick-fil-A to get a quick lunch.  We took it to our park to have a picnic with the dogs.  It was close to 60 and in the sun, it was perfect.  After we were done, I walked them in the park and we practiced our sit/stay/come commands for a bit in the ball field and then we walked some more before heading home.  H had to take a few calls and then ran to the grocery, so we actually made it home before him.
Geoff was still busy, so we had some treat balls and sat out front.  That wasn't too bad, but once Geoff got to the ridge that connects the garage roof to the new patio roof, the nailer was closer to Cozmo and he had a few bits of neurosis start up, but we contained it quickly.

Geoff has finished the roof!  YEAH!
Tomorrow will be taking out the existing windows and siding and creating a new header and then putting in
the new windows.
Progress is a good thing.

No comments: