The Master.
Can't you just hear him making Tim the Tool Man sounds?
Since there isn't a long run of roof due to the skylights, it has taken him quite awhile to get the shingling done.
I'm not an expert, by any means, but it looks nice and straight.
Due to the nail gun and compressor, we had to vacate the premises. Cozmo get just nutty when it goes off and after a short bit, he starts panting and then, almost, hyperventilating. It's really pathetic.
So we went to the grocery store. They stayed in the car with some treat balls while I ran in. Then we took 3 walks to the park yesterday!
Our middle one saw the 3 of us sitting out in the ball field with a treat ball. We did some practicing of sit/stay/come. And they got belly rubs, etc.
When we got back, we sat out front of the house for a bit. After Khaki wanted to chase a chipmunk, he got to stay inside and Coz and I sat out there. The noise didn't seem to bother him too much out there. Once the sun went down, I had to go in and he had to suck it up.
Coz was traumatized all day, even tho we were away from the compressor. He was quite twitchy and was quite the guard dog. He was quite vocal when he saw any infiltrator!
I didn't realize that it was quite so warm in the sun, so H had to bring us some water. What spoiled pups we have.
We ran to the garden this morning. Harvested some cilantro and took off some of the leaf mulch that we have around the garlic. It had started to get heavy and was preventing some of it from breaking through. We aren't sure how this crop is going to make it as it didn't have any cold snap this winter.
Wish us luck.



No comments:
Post a Comment