Or at least it feels that way.
I worked on Monday and Geoff came to have a planning meeting. At least we all have communication on travel and approx arrival dates of products and the start of a game plan. Since was a bit rainy, he is going to come tomorrow with supplies to start on the back overhang.
Tuesday, H left and I did some chores around here. Seems like laundry has been drawn out all week. But I did finish the last load...yes, I said LAST load this afternoon! Not even dirty towels or rags left behind....clean...every one of them!!!
Did lots of computer work and finished up a few projects; ran an afternoon of errands....
Tomorrow is another planning meeting with Peter, the Landscaper. He will start on Monday and should be done by the end of the week....let's hope the weather holds for him.
Then I will be off to lunch with Julie and Dakneese, then about 4 or 5 more errands...seems like errands beget errands....
Oh well.
It is rainy and dreary here, but the sun did come out a few times today and it should be a clear, but cooler weekend. I'll take it....
...some warm layers to snuggle up in...
...and all of my boys nearby...
...and all of my boys nearby...
Only you joining us could make it better....so where are ya??
No comments:
Post a Comment