Tuesday, January 31

I'm SO EXCITED!!!

The roof was finished yesterday.
Geoff tied the new roof into the existing one quite beautifully.
 
Today, I worked at Bulloch and H went to his company's warehouse.  Not sure when he will be home.
I left my camera for Chris and Geoff.  They took a few, which I'm glad they did.
Apparently, Cozmo doesn't like destruction sounds either.
Before:
 Outside is the big difference!  You can barely see that they window sticks out from the main wall.  And farther down, the other window still sticks out.
 And the drywall had to come down.
 Both window boxes are gone.
 The outside of the sink!
Geoff wanted to disconnect it til we got the cabinets.
I talked him out of that idea!
 Wow!
 
 After some clean-up, the plastic goes on as the new header and windows and all will go in tomorrow.
At least we get some R38, 6mil plastic!
(just kidding on the R38!  Altho, it can't be much  worse than the windows that were taken out)
 The plastic was just the right size!
Now, my homework is to empty out the rest of the cabinets.  UGH.  What do I do with this stuff???
But the first REAL progress is happening!!!!
The roof was extra....we are into the meat of the project now!
WHOOHOO!!!

1 comment:

silliedillie said...

Oh, Wow. Your patience thru the mundane stuff is paying off; Now comes the fun stuff! I am so excited for you. Keep the pictures coming. Must be a great contractor if he also takes pictures for you!