Work has been happening at the Little House in GA!
Geoff and Chris got here on Thursday, yesterday, and really made progress!
Of course, he was to this point when he was double checking his plans that had all of the sinks and stove and windows lined up with the roof posts and skylights when he realized that the Home Depot measurer had the wall 14.5" longer than it really is!
So he got into gear and had to re-configure and I hopped on the phone to the designer and the plumbing warehouse gal that we had met with on Saturday.
Designer: Stop the assembly line!
Warehouse gal: can we shrink the sink base by 3" with the sinks that we are looking at?
Well, we figured it out.
We told the designer which cabinets we needed shrunk and he came back with a few options for us to look at. It ends up that only 3 cabinets will need to be shrunk instead of 4. Whew!
So we are a bit behind on the cabinets, but am so happy that we caught it now instead of after they were delivered!
And I'm not sure which photos I've given to you about the side yard, but here is basically start to finish.
Pete and Kellen are done and we will do all of the planting. I'm getting excited for SPRING!!!
Geoff has been busy today. He has been putting the posts and beams up that will be the supports for the roof. Lots more to do today, but thought that I would update you to this point.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, i love watching the progress. Love the side yard. The back is going to look so great with the porch. keep those pictures coming!
Post a Comment