On Friday, we flew to MN. Then were picked up by Jeff and Linda to drive up north to our party spot.
At Duluth, we still had over an hour to go.
In Duluth, we had to go over the lift bridge and then we found a beach. L&I were too cold to go out, so H went to get some photos....We just waited in the warmth of our chariot.
Doing some decorating before the party.
For some reason, we never got the entire sign in a photo! Guess I'll have to get out Photoshop and make one!
And we GOT HIM!!
Saturday am was the only time that we saw any blue skies. At least we got to see a pretty sunrise over Lake Superior.
Took a little walk up the path to see a bit more of the coastline. Played with some of my camera settings. I like the sepia....maybe I should make some cards with this one....eh?
P made bloodies for everyone. Yum Yum!
L&H
P&T
J, L&H
The Chipster came along too! He really bonded with J.
Us girls took a walk. The fresh air was nice.
L.
T
C
Looking at wedding photos from B&B's wedding.
Breaky
Apples to Apples....the game.
We relaxed a lot, laughed a lot and just enjoyed each other's company. A fun time was had by all. P,T&C had to leave early on Monday to get back for ski practice. We had figured that we would take a more leisurely pace to get home, but the forecast was not good. So we were all up, packed and ready to go early. Driving home was a bit tough, but J is a professional semi driver so I felt comfortable the whole way. It cleared up by the time we got to The Cities.
Spent Monday afternoon and Tuesday am in MN. Got to see H's parents and Chris and Rog & Cook. I flew home yesterday and picked up the boys. Dakneese had some wonderful lentil soup waiting for me, so I hung out there for a bit and made it home around 830. A shower and some belly rubs for the boys sure was nice.
When I came out this am, PROGRESS!
After my meeting at Bulloch this am, I met Geoff at Lowe's so that we could get the shingles. He has our HD card, but we don't have one at Lowe's. So I got to spring for the bill, which is ok. After we got home, Chris came in to tell me to come out and check out the skylights. Cool. My camera card was in the computer, so I will have to show you those tomorrow.
Hope you had a fun weekend too....And a funner rest of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment