Wednesday, August 25

A "pluggin' away" Wednesday

Today is about my only day this week to devote my time to the house.  Tomorrow is Bulloch and Friday is hair cut and lunch with The Neighbors.
I need to paint the trim that I've not gotten to yet, but figured that I could get that done anytime.  I've devoted myself to spring cleaning the front rooms.  That includes a good dusting, cleaning the windows and rearranging the furniture.
WHEW!
I'd love to show you photos but I think that I will wait until the furniture re-arranger extrordinaire comes in a week and a half and see what she thinks.  Photos never really show it all and I don't want to sway her ideas any.
I've now about gotten myself into the kitchen to work.
Empty the dishwasher....AGAIN.
counter is cleaned off already.
clean stove and other counters.
start painting trim.
ugh.
Come on over and help anytime.....

2 comments:

silliedillie said...

How can two people make so many dishes! Seems like i am always emptying the dishwasher! can't wait to have a blank canvas!

coleen~ said...

we wondered the same thing! Altho, i was reading that our 2gal to wash a load in our dishwasher is less than washing by hand....COUNT ME IN! So everything other than the knives and cast iron get tossed in!