Whew, what a weekend!
Friday night Girl's Pizza night was a success and the Master Hunters of Pinewalk successfully eradicated the possum off of the fence.
And that was all on Friday night!
Saturday, I was a slug! I played on the internet all day and around 5, L (the neighbor who came to save me on Friday night,) rings the doorbell.
She tells me that her son created a jingle for Chick-fil-A (a fast food chain) and it is on YouTube.
You've got to watch it!
Then they invited me over for a drink and I ended up being at their place for about 5 hrs! It is always so nice to get together with them.
Today, I've been motivated to get the TV room finished.
Here, I tape, paint then paint again....then take the tape off. It left a really nice clear line.
I left the blue tape hanging to dry so that I could reuse it.
I did have helpers this week....
Here, I reused the tape for the chair rail. Call me Green, call me Frugal, but it worked like a charm~
Now it will be time to start getting the room in order. At least H will be home to help with that part~
I had an extra pizza dough from Friday, so I made it up for dinner. It is really yummy and I just may finish it before H gets here in about 4hrs!
Can't wait til you come and check out my handiwork~
No comments:
Post a Comment