Monday, August 9

I hope she likes it....


I'm going to a birthday luncheon today and one of the birthday gals happens to be someone that I don't know very well.  I was trying to figure out what to get her when I thought that maybe a nice herb bouquet would be nice.   So I made one up and put it in a nice new mason jar.  She can enjoy the aromas coming from it or maybe even better, she'll enjoy the herbs themselves!
Well, I had better get moving...places to go, people to meet...
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Chris said...

That is really cool! Love the idea.
Love ya
Christine

silliedillie said...

very pretty. i am sure that she loved it.

coleen~ said...

She seemed to. I'm not good at placing flowers, but I have to admit that I think that one turned out well.
I'll have to keep that in mind for future gifts....