Worked at Bulloch today. Denise came and brought her son with her. Sam lives in KC and is here visiting. I think it has been very good for both of them as it seems like they are out exploring just about everyday! And if they aren't, then Sam is helping get their boxes unpacked and with other chores around the house. (M&D moved here from SF, remember? Lots of boxes!)
Afterwards, we went to lunch at little spot called Relish. It kind of reminds me of F&F from SF. Great atmosphere with an owner-chef who creates wonderful combinations. I had a watermelon/tomato/goat cheese salad with arugula and a balsamic sauce. Very tasty.
Now to my new favorite thing:
CUCUMBER LEMONADE!
I know, it sounds strange, eh? But very nice, indeed!
They squeeze fresh lemons and then put a whole puree'd cucumber per gallon of lemonaid. There is a hint of the cool cucumber....yum~
Of course, now, our garden cucumbers are done....
frowny face goes here: _________
No comments:
Post a Comment