Went to my chiropractor appt today and then met Sangeeta for lunch. Everyone else was busy and so we had a nice few hours just chatting away.
I did the final trim painting but need to get back to the face plates and the final natty little bits.
I also need to catch up on laundry.
I normally love to iron, but I will usually catch a few months during the year where it just seems like I can't ever catch up....Just so you know....I'm there right now.
Let's see, I also borrowed D's scanner so that I can start scanning Pop's book from A.Pat. I would like to start on that today, but I foresee some painting and ironing and counter cleaning before that happens.
Dinner will be tacos but instead of ground meat, we are going to make our Cuban rice and beans:
and then will add lettuce, yogurt/sour cream, jalepenos and the rest of the fixin's
Well, we are scheming ways to get rid of a possum....
any ideas are welcome.....
No comments:
Post a Comment