Friday found H working hard up in his office and I in the kitchen. I finished painting the one wall and then decided to paint the opposing wall, which ended up blending in with the door wall and under the bar area.
By about 6 or so, I was done painting.
I had planned on priming and painting the trim on Saturday....
BUT.......
Mary & Donna called (neighbors) to see if I wanted to go to the big mansion that was having a sale and open house.
COUNT ME IN!!
Well, there was a cover charge and we had a bit of trauma getting that set up on line before we left but it was a nice day overall
The family that built it went thru a divorce and hardly ever lived there. It was built in 1992 and was definitely showing some wear as it has been used as an events facility
Donna is going to purchase the baby grand piano....as long as it fits into her house. Her business is as a music teacher, so you know it will get LOTS of use!
We finally made it home after 330! Since we left around 1030am, it was a long day and therefore, I am not going to get started on my trim painting today.
As Scarlett says....
I'll worry about that TOMORROW~
1 comment:
cool house!!!
Post a Comment