
what a fun weekend! We joined a few girlfriends for the Red Cross's Pet first aid class. We learned some good things to know. We are becoming better and better pet owners!
In the evening, we had our Wino's meeting across town and had a great time. Our theme this month was the ugliest sweater contest. Greg won with an old puke green cardigan that barely fit! It was quite funny. I forgot my camera so had to use Kay's. Hopefully I can get the photos tomorrow.
The Khakster got a bath today. And his face got a trimmin'! You can see his eyes and the crunchies on his beard and EARS were removed! it is bad when his ears get into his food and water! And he is pretty WHITE now! Of course, he tried change that on his second walk for the day....yes, it is good to be a puppy dog on 2-fer days!

H is making gyro meat as I type. I made pitas earlier. those are really easy and taste so much nicer than what you buy in the store! Last night, we took hummus & homemade flat bread to the wino meeting. both were really easy to make as well. Hey, I guess it was Greek weekend on Walden! (both H & I were GDI's, actually, but we can still do Greek night....)

On our 2nd walk, I took my camera. I missed all of the fog this morning settling on the branches....so I couldn't take the chance of missing some more good ones tonight. Off to enjoy our gyros! Wish you were here!

1 comment:
hi sweetie we just watcched the oscars and the were so so and you dad didnt even mumble how about that and we had a nice day together which we usuallu go he thinks im a wacko which i am but a nice wacko and kittybella agrees we runaround the house together playing hide and seek great fun love to hear from you tomorrow give everbody a hug and kiss from love ya claudia
Post a Comment