WE made it home. bucked some winds all the way and had a few icy patches, but H is a great driver so we had no problems what so ever. Had a good time at the fund raiser but it felt good to get home, too. Nascar qualifiying is on, so we had some lunch and hunkered in to watch. I am sure that we will need to go to the park today at some point. It is a much balmier ZERO degrees here than the -13 when we left Faribault this morning. The wind also seems to be a bit
calmer here too. We learned the the neighbor across the street is moving. She has put in a lot of elbow grease in over there that it seems like a waste, but it is too big for her and her daughter... And who knows what this housing market is going to do. Sioux Falls isn't hit as hard as a lot of places, but there is still a swak of foreclosures, I am sure. well, I need to get some things done around here. have a great day.
2 comments:
hello there Im glad you and your family made it home ok its also very windy here I've never seen it so windy hee before but the wearher man said it should be done around 9 oclock your pop is sleeping in the recliner right now and kittybella wants me to play with her shes crying at my feet with her feather toy so I'll check in tomorrow love ya lots claudia
let me know if you get my messages love claudia
Post a Comment