Yesterday, the Khakster was a bit, shall we say, hard of hearing. He also had some outside stimuli on our walk, so for the most of it, he stayed on the leash. When he did get some freedom, he was very good. Tonight, I was wondering because he was quite a wired puppy dog when I got home! But he was a dream dog on our walk! I was very proud of him. He got a brushing after dinner tonight so he is a big FLUFFY dog!
When I came home, I noticed that my mini majong bracelet was strewn on the
floor......and missing pieces. Not good. I called my girlfriend as she has the same bracelet. She is going to let me know tomorrow how many tiles are SUPPOSED to be in the bracelet.....I found eight. I'm hoping that it isn't many more than that, but I won't hold my breath...... We'll see what comes out.... And any suggestions to make sure that they come out will be appreciated.....
No comments:
Post a Comment