I don't know if this will come thru very well or not, but it is a stitched picture of Bondi Beach near Syndey, AU. We were there last New Year's Day. My co-worker had a birthday today & she loves the beach so I printed this off for her. She loved it, as I had hoped.H slept most of the day & is now battling the i don't knows. I don't know what I want to eat, watch, do..... I cleaned the kitchen. You know....the mess that happens when the dishwasher sits clean for a couple of days....yeah, that is what I had looking at me when I came home. It really wasn't too bad as everything went into the dishwasher.....
I'm making chicken soup for the boy.....I had made some killer broth in November so I pulled that out of the freezer. Put a bunch of frozen veggies & some fresh ones and it is simmering on the stove as I type. I just put in some alphabit noodles to cook.....maybe he'll want to spell his name in the soup??? gotta keep his mind active..... hee!hee!
well, hope no one else gets the crud....luv ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment