Monday, February 11

Monday is almost over....

It started snowing ligthly this morning and is still going. A nice sifting kind of snow....of course, it got a lot thicker around 5pm when everyone was going home. I do a few little fish tails but only when I am going from a stop thru some crud....i'm getting better at it, tho.

The big mut was pretty excited to go on a walk this evening. So we walked the neighborhood. We saw Mike and Karen and then we came home and I plowed the driveway. I know, it is still coming down quite a bit, but it makes it easier for me to do about 2-3" two times than to do about 5" all at once. Khaki followed me for most of the drive way cleaning. He's so funny! Now I am cleaning up the kitchen and watching PBS. They have a show on the Mormons. We watched one on American Jews a few weeks back that was very good. Tonight's is very interesting.

have a great evening....

No comments: