Thursday, February 14

out of touch.....

wow, it has been a busy week. on tuesday, I got a great package at work......my biggest sis sent me a beautiful throw for our couch & warm pj's. guess that I complained just a bit too much....or she feels really guilty that she lives in FL! I ran errands on tuesday night as we had 2 coworkers with birthdays on wednesday. So I volunteered to pick up the gift certificates as the stores are on my side of town.

last night, deb brought joe over to play as we both had puppies that were going stir crazy. you'd think that they had never met and had to prove themselves all at once. it was a total riot! we took joe to the park as well and they both did really well. they had a few moments of mayhem on the walk but it was mostly khaki that was the crazoid. and when we were making dinner in the kitchen, they would have their bouts of tusseling.....but there were a few moments of calm....

the khakster was VERY sluggish this morning! it was so funny. i thought that i would have it easy when i got home tonight......let me tell you.....never underestimate the energy of a dog......

No comments: