We had a company meeting after work last night. Of course, it had to be the day that H got back from being gone for 10 days! The best part of the night was at the end when they told us that they are going to match the first 6% of our 401k contributions with $1.75. Yes, for every dollar that I put in, I am given $1.75 from my company. WAY COOL! But they could have told me that in a memo....i still wanted to be home with my sweetie.
Today seemed to find everyone dragging. Seemed like there were a few intestinal distresses & that isn't surprising as quite a few people had some flu-like symptoms at the meeting. Wish me health....
We use an archaic Polaroid camera for our passport photos. The camera at our Mitchell office had not been working so they brought it in for us to look at. It was fun to play with and I thought, offered a few photo ops.....
I forgot, on Monday, AAA got a package. I took it to my supervisor as her name was on it. I had to point out that it was from a printing company that my sis worked at AND, my nephew's girlfriend was on the return label! I mentioned, as I was leaving her office, that if anything unusual was in it, it would be mine.
She came out to my desk shortly after and had a cute little note from sis & Naomi! And along with it was a shoehorn & little bag from the Divorce Open last October! These were extras and I told her that I would take them as I need a shoe horn for my clod-hoppers & the bag will be perfect for walk treats for a big mangy mutt! So, I got them both AND some FL sunshine & FL love.....
1 comment:
Oh, yes, I wish you HEALTH!!
Hope you had a GREAT time at your winos tonight.
By the way, the photo from last months winos was FABULOUS!!
love ya!
Post a Comment