
The garage sale went very well. I had a cool day on Thursday and H brought out the deck heater for me to sit under. it was the envy of everyone!

I went to work on Friday and this was the picture of some plants outside my window at work. I was happy not to be working the garage sale. I guess that it got heavy enough that they closed up shop around 1 pm

On Saturday night, H made some popcorn. The easiest recipe is to take a brown lunch bag. Put about a
TBSPN of
SmartBalance and squash a 1/4cup of popcorn into it and then nuke for a minute or 2, depending on your microwave. He was experimenting and called me over....I just saw a great photo op!
Sunday was kinda of a wind down day for us. It was hard to get up for work on Monday, but, of course, I managed to do so. Tuesday night we went to dinner at FNF with Pat & Dan. They happened to be in from Brookings so it worked out beautifully. On Wednesday, one of the couples that we had the garage sale with came over for dinner. It was just warm enough to eat on the deck...barely, tho. What a great evening that was, too!
Last night, I crashed early and I am wondering if I am going to do the same again tonight! Well, I am off to walk a crazy dog in the rain!
love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment