The dogs have been doing very well. Khaki seems to have mellowed quite quickly. He still likes to play and gets excited around dogs and other people but there is something just a bit different. Cosmo, well, he is only 10 months old and we're not sure how much time the previous owner spent on training him. In her defense, she worked 2 jobs and was going to school so her time was full. He seems to be getting some of the basics down. Off means not to jump up and that is coming fairly well. He has only gotten on the furniture here about 2x, but up in Faribault, it was a challenge to keep him off of it. He is getting used to having ears, paws, mouth touched and massaged. We even used a brush on him and he was curious and tried to eat it. He is learning to walk with us very nicely and goes up and down the stairs pretty well. His chest cavity kind of brushes the end of the step....if we could just stretch his legs a bit..... He doesn't seem to like to be carried so that was why he took on the challenge of the stairs.... He does like to bark at his reflection in the window....of course, H offices in a glass room so at any time of the day, the dog could see his refection and start barking up a storm! that isn't very good....funny....but not very good. And the wind was blowing today so all of the strange noises set them both off...of course, when H was on a business call......
I've never seen any creature other than in invertebrate move and twist like Cosmo does. His nickname is either, SLINKY, INVERTEBRATE or ZIPPY works kinda well too!!!!
1 comment:
hi sweerie just a little note to sya your babies look sharpe with their new clips. or shoud say steelar I thinks thats right Ive been vdery sick I had brochitis for 2 months Im really starting to fell alittle better but Im just so tired which comes with it Kim said my energy level willbe back soon I can actually go down the steps without losing my breath but enough about me your dad is fine really good thank you Lord for that and how is everybody at your house by th pictures they all look great I guess thats it for now I want to clean up the kitchen alittle bit and then watch the penquins hockey your dad is at reddog which is fine withme and kittybella she also went to the vet todya she has a little fever and a virus she got 2 shots and medicine I cant wait till shes up and jumping again which I hope is soon maybe tomorrow I love you all claudia
Post a Comment