What a wonderful concert! I never gave it any thought that I would ever get one of their concerts but when it came a possibility....wow....what could a girl want more???? Hanging with D &D, B &N & T on Saturday night was so much fun as well! 

Went to the farmer's mkt on Sunday w/ D & then went to see a house that B &N are looking at buying! What a find. Work will need to be done to it, but what a find!!!
Dennis looked so much better than he had for awhile and seemed to be knee deep in projects that D had scheduled for him!
But back to the concert.....WHAT FUN!!! Toots and I got back to Tampa around 2 am. I didn't sleep....i showered and watched some TV & repacked...etc... then slept hard on the plane for about 3 hrs. Then had a long layover in Denver..that was hard to stay awake...then I thought I almost missed my plane...but didn't....made it home to a wonderful duo of waggly tails at the airport....
INSIDE THE AIRPORT!!!!
And I just can't stop smilin'......
just how lucky can one girl be.........
No comments:
Post a Comment