what a week! It has been busy. I got home Monday night. Work was busy & Deb & Joe came over last night for playtime and pizza! what fun it was! Joe did really well with the little dog and Cozmo did really well with a second big dog!
I guess that today was a day that would go down along side the annuals of Lewis & Clark Expedition Legends....... I guess that the little dog figured out how to go under the raised deck....and found dried birds, sticks, rabbits....both alive and not so alive...anything that could be found under a deck...he found! Then he must have chased a live baby rabbit into the window well and a BIG dog had to go in after him and get stuck. H kept looking for him.....he never barked....and when he found him, he looked forlorn. H thought that he was exhausted by trying to get out of the well....but after K dove to the bottom and was fussing around, he realized that he was in there with a LIVE baby bunny! H finally got the big dog out and then killed the baby bunny. I guess that the dogs just kind of looked really strangely while he did the dirty deed...."whatcha ya doin' dad??"
No comments:
Post a Comment