Thursday, May 8

a new Comet in town....

The groomer was a super peach and got BOTH boys in on Khaki's appt today & they both look STELLAR......well, we know that Khaki is and,well, Comet, well, isn't he just steller by name alone??

Today went well. No poo accidents in the house since this morning and I guess that the play time went very well...in...out....in ...out...in ...out..... over and over, I was told!

We had John and Carol over for dinner tonight. It happened to be their 15th anniversary and they just got back last week from their 4-5 months south. We had a grand time. We heard about their trip, wedding, the neighborhood, etc...and we did get a great report on the change in Khaki in just the short time that they've been away. John had never been able to pet Khaki's head before this because Khaki had always been in motion before....small steps is what we say around here...

There is a lot of competition for pets now....if you even LOOK at one dog, the other has to get up and try to edge into the picture....it is so funny and will work itself out eventually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi gang your new addition to your family is the cutest little thing I hope everything goes well with K nd comet and give everyone a hug from me and Happy Mothers Day to you from Khaki and comet and I lov You claudia