Tuesday, May 27

winter returns....

53, rainy & windy.....ah, will it never cease????

the first day back to work went pretty well. As my coworker mentioned....she seemed to work on the same project for most of the day. I pointed out that I had started on mine on Friday....and was still at it. She felt better about herself.....I'm not so sure about myself tho!

I had been emailing H about what to make for dinner. I came up with an idea and then kept building on it. Then he emailed about having walleye...i returned that that would be wonderful with the lentil stuffed peppers that I had been planning.....and then he countered that no, we were having walleye @ FNF with the Munce's!!! Oh....I'm a dunce!

But, ya know, I don't feel so bad for forgetting because we get there.....and there weren't any Munce's! they forgot too and had dinner with Grandma! Oh well.....the annual fish fry was very good. the picnic table dining really has to go, but that is a personal preference that all of us WINOS share.... the maple butter that Ben makes every year is SO WORTH IT, tho!!! OMG!!! DEVINE is what it is!!!

Oh, we walked the dogs after work, before dinner. I dropped my glove early on without realizing it. YES, i did type GLOVE!!! (it's may 27th and I had my damn gloves on!) So I ran back to get it and H stayed put and we had the dogs running back and forth between us about 8x's! It was so cute.....where one goes...the other follows! H mentioned that they were playing tug of war with snuggle puppy today and both were making the low guttural growl....back and forth....forth and back... the little guy is growing on me after all.....especially seeing him keep up with K in the park....

Well, I have been beat since lunch..... I should play the attentive mom and then go and take a hot shower.....my shoulder is bothering me from golf/hand mixing a cheese filling/sleeping on it wrong.....or all of the above, so some heat sure sounds great!

Does anyone know if Naomi & Benjamin got the house that they were wanting? I had a dream that they got it and had to plug holes in the brick wall to keep Abby in the yard!!! That dream had me going for at least a few hrs last night, I'm sure of it!

Take care and have a great evening!

1 comment:

silliedillie said...

they found out that there was a contract on that house I think that they will find by the end of the week if the contract went through. they are looking another pretty cool fixer upper, interesting back yard with lots of potential. Will keep you posted.