Wednesday, May 28

gladys kravitz still rules....

The watch dogs never take a break! On Monday, the neighbors were out with their new twins and the nosy neighbors on THIS side of the fence had to say HI.

Work today went well. I didn't have a lunch to take so I ran out to get a chicken sandwich from Z'kota Grill. They do a pretty good job of it, even tho it was fast food.

Our walk this evening went very well. We've gotten to where we will drop the leashes if no one is around. Cosmo comes if you make any type of peep. Khaki will do ok if you have cheese, but if he is on a scent....sucks to be you! But they really have been doing very well. I had just started this post when the boys came running in from outside and Cosmo wiped out his water dish! So after some clean up, the bowls got moved next to the basement door. Hopefully, they are now out of the line of fire...

The neighbor, T, was out pruning his ash trees and H had to give him a break....they are comparing new sand wedges....

have a great evening....

1 comment:

silliedillie said...

Abby takes our hall on two legs and slides into the wall all the time when they throw her rope. I call it the cartoon run! Life with dogs is so much fun!