Wednesday, May 7

the Comet has landed!!!!

Well, the Khakster now has a brother! After being around Chip, Claire's dog, I convinced H that was the kind of dog that we needed....playful, not afraid, not barky and little! We all have to fit into the Vibe. I had been looking for one just like him but hadn't seen any either around here in the papers or shelters even in the Rice County, MN humane society. Then, on Tuesday, I saw an ad in the classifieds for a Lhasa Apsa/Bichon mix 8mo old male. I called and didn't think that he would still be available....and he was! We went tonight after work and it seems like it may work out pretty well.



Everyone was a bit tentative and Comet had a bit of a nervous stomach but once he vomited, he has seemed like a new dog! Exploring and perky and gentle. I went to get a kennel for him and H said that he & Khaki were playing in the back yard. Seemed like Comet has some smarts about him. He is getting the doggie door down pretty quickly.



Comet is has horrible matting in his fur so we are hoping that we can get him in quickly to get shaved. He also kind of smells, but we decided that it wasn't any worse than Khaki is. We are considering changing his name, but we'll see how that goes. Khaki & Comet has a pretty great sound to it.

H got some more pictures with his phone so I should be able to get more pictures later. Of course, most of the ones that I got were of white blurs...one large, one small....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi sweetie I love your new addition to your family comet looks adorable I cant wait to give him abd tge big K a hug looks like you and big H mad a good choice good luck with your new pup love ya claudia