Let's see, C,T,P,P&C got here around 6 on Thursday night. I had picked H up at the airport and didn't realize that they had gotten off the main path to get to our house. So we waited a bit while they got to enjoy the colors of the trees a bit longer.
We had some steak and taters ready to grill when they got here. It was yummy, I have to admit.
Then we had a slow am on Friday. P& H made up some pancakes and bacon while T&C&I walked the mangy mutts.
Then we decided to go to one of our favorite places:
Then we decided to go to one of our favorite places:
Stone Mountain!
We did some geocaches on the hike up the rock.
P&T were trying to help us learn how to use our unit.
C & I had to go to find some shade. Standing in the sun while figuring out machines got a little warm. It was 77 out.
We were looking for one cache and a group was just leaving when we arrived at the area. They told us that they couldn't find it and so we tried anyways. No luck for us either. At some point, I sat and found this tree to photog. Kinda cool. Expect some vultures or something up there, don't ya?
Got home after rush hour started and made some pizzas. Today was just hanging out and walking dogs and finding the geocache in our park that we couldn't quite figure out. then C decided that we needed to play KILLER BUNNIES!
Puppies were ON all weekend~
The Khakster only got some sleep last night when we finally locked him in his kennel.
They liked it when we were all in the back yard.
So did we, as a matter of fact....
I love clicking away~
Paris is so pretty. He seems so much bigger than the Khakster, but he has a thicker coat and longer legs. (can you believe that????!!) He doesn't weigh much more than the Khakster. He's like a shadow that moves on its own... He is so quiet and graceful.
Killer Bunnies. Ended up that C killed all of T's bunnies. Without bunnies, you can't win. So, because I had the most "cash", I got all of T's carrots. Each carrot has a #. You have to have the correct # to win. (not how many you end up with.) Had it not been for that, I wouldn't have been Master Killer Bunny of the WORLD!!!
Seems like that you go through all of the hoops and something stupid decides who wins....
Blind luck is worth something, I guess..
The Chipster tried to get Coz to play with him but the Cozmoid was a little out of his element all weekend. He likes other dogs, but this is HIS DOMAIN. He felt like he had to protect us from the infiltrators who made it into the house. And, it seemed like he wouldn't quite play with Chip. Little does he understand that it IS BECAUSE OF CHIP that he has such a wonderful life.
Chip was my inspiration to get another dog for Khaki to play with.....
My, C, what a bright slave flash you have.....
("slave flash" is a technical term...go to any photo page if you don't believe me!)
Packing up.
By leaving tonight, they will get home tomorrow afternoon and then can get up and go to school and work on Monday.
Bright and early.
Wish they could have stayed longer.
Ya know, the Bulloch guests took 3 weeks to get here from Savannah. They stayed 3 MONTHS or so.
C,T,P,P & C....think about it....
We LOVED HAVING YOU HERE!!!!
COME BACK SOON~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment