Saturday, October 9

Saturday is almost over....

H got up early.  He went to bed early and when he got up, it was still dark out.  (630am or so).  He opened the dogs cages and Khak came out and laid down and Cozmo took over his kennel.  It was too early for them too!  The last 2 weeks that H was home, I normally got up before he did as he wasn't feeling well.  They weren't sure what to do, I guess.

We ended up going to the Farmer's Mkt and the garden.  I finally succumbed and stopped at the soap maker that H has to stop at and invest in about every week.  This is the last week of the FM so we had to get our last loaf of pretzel bread!   They come all the way from Marietta (20+miles) every week and we have become addicted!  Then we found the coolest mugs....the guy throws the clay himself and fires them then takes a pencil and scribbles on them and glazes them.  No handles.   All of them were slightly different sizes and totally different designs...way cool!
 
 
After going to the garden and coming home and clipping the tomatoes and doing a little gardening and H mowed and fertilized, I started working on some Christmas gifts.  I'm happy with what I got accomplished.  Of course, there is tomorrow to get more done.
We walked the dogs and H is getting the grill going to put the lamb roast on.  The corn is on the other grill and the asparagus will go on one of them soon....
guess it will be a late dinner.
You still have time to get here....!

1 comment:

silliedillie said...

put another shrimp on the barbie, we're on our way!! (we wish!)