Wednesday, October 27

3rd post for the day....UGHHH!

I've managed to get some Christmas presents partially packaged.  and I'm TWO short!   ugh.  Just when I thought I had enough supplies, I don't.  Luckily it is October instead of December; I can still gather enough "stuff"!   And I can always make up some extras as it is nice to have little gifts on hand for when you need them.

Now I guess that I will clean up and work on the graphics to finish up the packaging.  That is even more fun than the assembly.....

Oh, it is still raining.  Well, I guess that I have to say that it has been intermittent with the rain.  We even had some sunshine for a bit that felt wonderful.
H & I went to lunch and when we got home, he replaced my windshield wipers.....Looks like I may get to try them out tomorrow~

No comments: