Sunday, October 17

Hi-speed at last. Some pix....

The guys in the kitchen
Linda, me, & Casey
Suzy


my cooking buddy, DebV.  Can't wait for her to come again to GA so that we can go to more grocery stores!

Miss Munce....my creative inspiration!   And how can you resist that smile??

The Original Winos....Casey, me & Kay


I wanna be Casey when I grow up!

Pat and Duane....they married a few weeks after we did.

Walker says: "if you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space"

Oops!

Had a wonderful time at the Winos.  As you can tell, we were able to pick up right where we left off, it seemed.  H was able to make it so that was a nice surprise to give everyone.
And got to stop and visit Carol and John. (he's taking the photo!)
We've got our Crisp for House stickers on!
KRC is running for the SD House seat #??.  We would DEFINITELY vote for him if we were in his district!  He has such an interesting and no nonsense approach.  He's not tied to any party as he is able to see the good ideas that both parties have.   And he is so funny....his motto:
If I win, I win, if I lose, I win.
 We saw a lot of new windmills going up to MN.  The new energy source for a greener, domestic energy source.  Oh, to be able to have one of those in MY yard!   I would SO LOVE IT!
 Chris has really done a great job on the cabin.  Painted and re-screened and did some structural mending.  We couldn't be more pleased.
 Elvy & Wayne came out for lunch.  It was a nice day to have them there.
 
There was a lone duck that was putting out such a squabble!  She was angry about something...maybe for being left all alone??
 Dinner with P&T was fun, as usual

 Made our way to Edgerton, WI for the wedding...had to cross get ready to cross the Mighty Mississip.
 Our dog sitter extraordinaire....Dana.  We miss her but come to find out...she misses the boys a lot too....especially the Khakster.
Her father told us that she keeps talking about getting a golden doodle!
 Isn't Jackie a beautiful bride?    As Ben says, she adds the bedazzlement to his life.
Ok, and maybe a few extra beers as well...
And the formal announcement of the Bride and Groom at the reception.
Ben thought that he would be smart and had a list of people who, when the "Klinking for Kisses" took place, another couple had to "show 'em how to do it".   And J+B had to take note and repeat it.
He figured that no one would klink for fear of being on the list!
So there were a lot of passionate kisses and all.  Then we were called!
So we hand shaked and then I bolted!  H had to chase me for a kiss!   With all of the tables, I didn't go too far and got back to him for a big smooch~

We made it to Bloomington after finding a great spot to watch the last half of the Steeler game in Rockford. We only could get updates on the radio before hand so it was good to stop for lunch and even found a good table to boot.  Of course, we had to listen to the Bears game.   But it was funny as there were so many times when the Bears announcer might as well have been calling the Steeler's game...matched right up!

Now we are relaxing from a busy week.
enjoy the rest of your weekend~

2 comments:

silliedillie said...

GreatPictures. I didn't realize that it was Ben getting married! He looks like a man- what happened to the teenager!! Glad that you got to catch up with the old "gangs".

coleen~ said...

Not nephew Ben, different Ben...from H's old work.