Wednesday, October 27

Its Wednesday already....

Where has the time gone?
I've enjoyed having H home this week.  Monday we each had some errands and met up for lunch.  Then I had Bulloch yesterday and we ended up having 4 guys from H's old office stop by for dinner.  Well, it had been planned as they brought the steaks!   It was a fun night and lots of laughs were laughed.  I have to admit that whenever and where ever we gather like this I never feel like the odd person out; the lone woman; the strange duck; the 'oh, we have to watch what we say cuz SHE'S around'...
Sure, some business gets discussed, but that is ok...

Let's see, not a lot on the docket for today.  It is raining  quite fiercely at the moment.  I've unplugged the extra hard drive and external speaker from even the surge protector. 
And that last lightening strike was kinda close...
SEE YA!!!

1 comment:

silliedillie said...

I was hoping that some of your rain would drop south but it doesn't look like it. I guess that it is kind of good though. I went through the car wash today and it broke my windshield wiper- Dennis said that he could not fix it- another trip to Bills!
christmas- ugg!