Tuesday, October 5

Just got word...

I called the computer place today and the guy said that they kept trying to "foil" the hard drive so that they could replace that for free for me.  All they could manage was to make it boot up and yet, not work very well so they were figuring that it was a software situation.
So I am paying them to re-install Win7.  I asked why a disc wasn't included when I bought it like my computer that I bought in 1997.
Well, he said that there is a part of the hard drive that is partitioned with it installed and I (everyone who buys a computer) needs to burn a recovery disc.  Then I would have been able to do it myself instead of paying to have him do it.

Guess what I will be doing later tomorrow afternoon????
Maybe you may want to look at doing the same if you haven't already....

3 comments:

silliedillie said...

i need a lesson on how to do that!

Chris said...

can you find out the procedure to do that - step by step and e-mail it to
me. I would really appreciate it.
Thanks.
Love ya
P.S.
How was Harlan's birthday? Hope it
was a great day for him.

Chris said...

Can you email me the procedure to burn a copy of recovery for Windows 7? Not sure how to do that.
Would really appreciate. Love ya.
Chris