TGIF~
It was good to meet Dennis out on the curb last night while taking out the garbage.....
;-)
(Guess you have to be in the know to get that one.)
Cleaned house today. It was good to get the dusting done earlier in the week. It still amazes me how dusty this house is. The ceiling fans are on the list of things that need to be cleaned. Unfortunately, most of them are in the lofty ceilings where I can't reach them on our ladders. So I will have to entice H to assist me. Suggestions on bribes???
I probably won't need too much to bribe him with...he normally is very helpful when I ask. Probably the biggest problem will be to get ME motivated. It is supposed to rain this weekend so maybe I will feel inclined to do some of those chores while we are cooped up.
Ok, so maybe not.
Hi is on his way home from the airport. He took the train down on Wed so he is on the train now working his way back to us.
Not sure what else we've got going this weekend. Maybe we'll head over to a friend's house to make some liquid smoke. I saw a recipe for a salmon spread that called for some & the Melanders are quite adept at that old smoker thingy.....
No comments:
Post a Comment