Not much going on here. I need to get cleaning...I have the dusting and the bathrooms done...need to vacuum and wipe the floors and change the laundry over to the dryer. I also need to make bread, oatmeal cookies and get to the grocery store and the community garden! Yikes!
Yesterday, I met up with Denise and Sangeeta for lunch and then Julie came later and I hung out with her and then we went to the Shoe Gallery....WOW! I hate to shop for shoes....but this place was AMAZING!!!! I have found that better built shoes are better for my feet, legs and back so I do invest in certain brands and they had a nice selection of them and more. I got a new pair of white sneakers for walking and also a pair of mesh mary-janes that are good for walking and trekking near water and on trails.
Our neighbors from SF commented on my bird photos. John is an avid photographer and I can only hope to ever be as good. They travel during the winter and are now in the desert in Arizona, I think. He sent me some fabulous photos of some hummingbirds and barrel cacti flowers...WOW! John, thanks for the encouragement!
Oh well, I had better get busy. I may need to vacuum between Harlan's business calls~
Have a great weekend~ Happy Easter~
No comments:
Post a Comment