Tuesday, April 20

It's Tuesday already....yikes!

Let's see, yesterday was pretty busy.  I finished ironing all of the laundry and got the sheets changed out.  I still have a load to throw into the washer, but what is done is done!  Then I went outside to the garden and added some mushroom compost to the soil.  I think that H just had some potting soil down there.  In a few places, it was pretty solid, but when I started turning it, it broke up nice and easy.  I planted a pepper, eggplant, 2 tomatoes and a tomatillo plant.  Then I seeded some more peas, radishes, beets, basil, carrots and tomatillos.   We'll see what grows.  It will be a bit harder as I have a few things going against me here.  1, the water is up the hill, at least I'll carry it down hill...2, I have 2 crazy mutts that like to eat dirt and just about any kind of mulch... 3, I  have squirrels galore here.   Maybe we'll get something to eat out of it.....

No comments: